Thursday 13 December 2012

Boxes lotto


 Boxes


Call them what you will, "Bob's Boxes, Cubes, Grids, Squares, Magic Squares, Money Squares, Tic-Tac-Toe, Tic-Tac-Dough. When you're stuck for a way to play this method shot-guns a boat load of numbers at the lottery for minimal cost to play.First of all, it's incredibly simple. You're working with so many numbers you hardly need to pick and choose.
Just grab some graph paper or draw a . . .
3 by 3 grid for Pick-3
4 by 4 grid for Pick-4
5 by 5 grid for Pick-5
6 by 6 grid for Pick-6
7 by 7 grid for Pick-7

Shot-gun the numbers in by random or use lottery knowledge to arrange the numbers in good balance for Odd/Even, Low/High, etc.
For Pick-3/4 the digits may be used more than once, this will cause double digit number(s) to be created. Pick-5/6/7 numbers may only be used once so as not to create unplayable lines.
Play the combinations formed, down, across and criss-cross.








It is also possible to add to the grid until almost all the numbers are in play, such as a 6 by 8 grid to play 48 of the 49 numbers of 6/49. The additional lines are played across and two extra criss x crosses may be played. Of course the extended down lines may also be played as a simple wheel, playing the first six numbers down and then the final six down for a 4if6of8numbers in 2 combinations guarantee.
It is interesting to note, when playing all the numbers in a minimum number of lines, only up to 5 of the lines can contain winning numbers in Pick-5 and only up to 6 of the lines can contain winning numbers in Pick-6. This means the game has been changed to a 5/25 game or a 6/36 game effectively lowering the odds.
This method is so effective, almost all lotteries try to obstruct it by using a number field that isn't evenly divisible by the numbers played in a line. A 6/36, 6/42, 6/48 even 6/54 game would be ideal for lottery players, no wonder various lotteries offer 6/39, 6/45, 6/49 and 6/53 games.
For the record. There are such things as Magic Squares in recreational mathematics, where the numbers in every row add up to the same "magic sum" or "magic constant". Outside of 15 being a good near central sum for Pick-3 there is no useful relationship between Magic Squares and playing lottery. The square digit pattern off your telephone or computer keypad will win Pick-3 just as often or not.

5 comments:

  1. These kind of blogs makes it easier to play lottery games for the beginners.They get the methods of playing and winning the lottery from here.

    Play Lotto

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Eric Robert i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Sambo. and told him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give him a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won 107,932,603.20 million Dollar. Dr. Sambo truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers .hies mail: divinespellhome@gmail.com or Divinespellhome@yahoo.com and you can also call him +2348145810121 THANKS..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone I'm Carolina peter and am here to share the wonderful work Dr tunde did for me. After 4 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. tunde who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband come back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or call or whatsapp:+2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr Sunny has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email solutioncentre911@gmail.com Also specialize i 1) love Spell2) Spell lost love
    3) Spells divorce
    4) Spells of marriage
    5) Spell binding
    6) Spells of break
    7) Banish a lover past.
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office
    9) you want to satisfy your lover
    contact this great man if you have a problem for a lasting solution Through Email: solutioncentre911@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr jeffrey can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr jeffrey . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:

    dctrjeffrey@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +2348162061202

    ReplyDelete